¿Te gustaría trabajar en Junior Achievement Europe, organización internacional con más de 100 años de experiencia en educación?
¡ÉSTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD!
En Junior Achievement Europe buscan un candidato/a con muchas ganas de formar parte de esta organización internacional sin ánimo de lucro con más de 100 años de experiencia en educación, cuyo objetivo es fomentar el emprendimiento entre los jóvenes e impulsar su talento.
¿Estás interesado/a? ¡No lo pienses más e inscríbete!
A continuación encontrarás todos los detalles de esta oportunidad laboral.
- Support project managers (PMs) with different accounts;
- Follow-up project implementation according to the project plan for different projects;
- Keep track of different Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and flag potential risks to the Education Team;
- Support planning, coordination, reporting, follow-up, monitoring and evaluation of projects; and
- Maintain calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports.
- A “can-do” attitude and the ability to produce work to high standards, including attention to detail;
- High level of personal commitment to duties, timelines and deadlines;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) with an ability to use at least one other European language;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Approximately 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the fields of project management, EU grants, or business administration;
- Good project management skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent operational, administrative and organisational skills;
- Strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to embrace a dynamic work environment and used to perform under pressure;
- Ability to embrace remote interactions (e.g. video conference, phone calls); and
- Demonstrated interest in education and entrepreneurship.
Location: Europe (remote working).
Contractual arrangements possible as either employee or individual consultant.
Deadline: please send your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com including “Candidature PROASSOCIATE” in the subject line. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
In the body of the email, please copy “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by JA Europe asbl for recruitment or contractual purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.
Equal employment opportunity
JA Europe is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, regardless of sex, marital status, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation and any other characteristics unrelated to the performance of the job.
About Junior Achievement Europe
JA Europe is the largest non-profit in Europe dedicated to preparing young people for employment and entrepreneurship. JA Europe is a member of JA Worldwide, which for 100 years has delivered hands on, experiential learning in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy. JA creates pathways for employability, job creation and financial success. Last school year, the JA network in Europe reached more than 4 million young people across 40 countries with the support of 140,000 business volunteers and 130,000 teachers/educators.